2020 supra body kit
- The 2020 supra body kit of the Toyota Supra can be understood simply as the resistance is captured directly on the chassis to change the design of the chassis to look more prominent and eye-catching. Changing the appearance of the car completely combined with the front spoiler lower the center of the car to help your car move more compactly and grip also works better when operating at speed high.
- The 2020 supra body kit for the Toyota Supra Zenith model is one of the new forms for enthusiasts who want to make a difference for their car. If you want to raise the aesthetics of your driver to look as luxurious as regular cars, this is the best choice when you want to make a difference to the Toyota Supra.
- It can be said that the 2020 supra body kit is meticulously calculated and carefully to every small detail, designed by the leading aerodynamics experts of the renowned Zenith tuner with technology. Russian production and factory system are located in Thailand.
- The details of the 2020 supra body kit on the Toyota Supra have a strong design that embraces the body of the car, increasing the luxury of the original car and minimizing scratches. the unwanted impact outside the bodywork, combined with the combination of the synchronous spoiler, creates a more luxurious, elegant and trendy highlight for the driver.
- In general, the body kit for the 2020 supra body kit car after being modified will bring the greatest possible satisfaction to customers.
Energy saving for Toyota Supra 2020
In terms of power and speed, the 2020 supra body kit is not inferior to the competition. Not many cars can accelerate 0-96 km / h in 4.1 seconds and consume only 7.5 liters / 100 km on the highway.
Fuel consumption according to specific EPA standards is 9.8 / 7.5 / 9 liters / 100 km (urban / highway / mixed). This figure applies to a turbocharged 6-cylinder engine in line using an 8-speed automatic transmission.
Next time, Supra may be more fuel efficient if Toyota adds the BMW Z4 4-cylinder turbocharged engine option. A manual transmission was also considered.
Many safety features
The car has 8 standard airbags, front collision warning and automatic emergency braking, automatic lane control. Options include the Driver Assist Package, which includes adaptive cruise control, blind spot warning, rear cross-traffic alert, front and rear parking sensors.
The Supra’s balance system has 3 modes: On, Sport, and Off. The driver can use either Sport mode or Off when used on the track.
The driver-oriented cabin
Supra 2020 feels like BMW because it uses many components of the Bavarian carmaker.
Highlights of the new Supra include comfortable seats and a driver-focused cabin layout. However, the legroom of the front row is not really comfortable for an oversized person.
In return, the new Supra sports seats have 14-way power adjustment, lumbar support, creating a sense of comfort for long trips.
The standard version is equipped with a 6.5-inch screen, and the BMW iDrive knob. The higher-end 3.0 Premium or Launch Edition increases the screen size to 8.8 inches for the infotainment screen and digital instrument cluster, adding touch controls.
The interior of the Toyota Supra 2020 has many things in common with the BMW, but is simpler. Toyota has a black theme option for the entire version, except for the Red and White Launch Edition which has red seats.
3 versions, many equipment
The vehicle has 3 versions including 3.0, 3.0 Premium, and a special edition Launch Edition.
Standard equipment of the 3.0 model includes keyless car start and door opening, 8.8-inch instrument cluster, 6.5-inch central screen, satellite radio, 205-watt 10-speaker sound system, and Bluetooth connectivity.
In addition, the car is also equipped with 14-way electric Alcantara sports seats, driver’s seat with memory, independent dual-zone climate control, automatic LED headlights, 19-inch alloy wheels, Michelin Pilot Super sports tires.
The 3.0 Premium version adds an 8.8-inch center screen with integrated navigation, Apple CarPlay support, wireless charging, color head-up display, 12-speaker JBL 500-watt sound system, and large rear brake disc.
Toyota will produce only 1,500 Supra Launch Edition units. This version is upgraded from 3.0 Premium with red mirror clusters and matte black wheels.
The black-and-white models feature a red interior with carbon fiber trim. Dashboard signed by Toyota CEO Akio Toyoda.
The only options for the black-and-white exterior are the Driver Assist Package, which adds adaptive cruise control, blind spot tracking, rear cross-section traffic alert, and front and rear parking sensors.
2020 supra body kit car bumper lip – HOME PAGE